Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Simply GRACE

With the world full of sin and it's consequences...I think I struggle to fail to realize how much grace God is actually giving me each day...

Grace...
1. That I wake up each morning healthy enough to do the things I need to
2. That I am not hungry
3. That I have God's Word in my printed language
4. That I have a wonderful-God fearing-God serving family
5. That I have jobs that I love
6. That He chooses to use me in people's lives even when I feel totally inadequate
7. That my car gets me where I need to go
8. That I am not struggling with major health issues
9. That I have great friends that point me back to Christ
10. That I am able to teach young lives for the cause of eternity
11. That He loves and forgives me when I fall
12. That I have the armor to stand against the wiles of the devil
13. That my life (although not perfect) is not falling apart before my very eyes
14. That I have so many littles to love on...even though none are my own
15. That I get to serve in my local church
16. That I have a good, solid, church to be a part of
17. That each of my sisters are married to Believers
18. That Alyvia is now part of our family
19. That Taylor is done with hospital treatments
20. That I am surrounded daily with people who love God

THE LIST COULD GO ON AND ON...

These last few weeks I have been in awe of God and His grace in my life...may I never get blinded to this grace!  God is sooo good to me.

Praying that this week, you, too, will focus on God's grace...even your very breath is God's grace to you...or the fact that you have a healthy body...or you have a great husband and kids...or your car got you to work today...or that you haven't lost someone in a fatal accident...think about it...GRACE!!! - Totally unmerited favor...

Maybe you have a lot of things going wrong in your life...maybe your marriage is a wreck...your kids are choosing sin...you have health issues...or you just lost someone you love...of course...these things are hard...just remember where your grace and strength come from.  Focus on the grace...no matter how small is seems...that God does give you...each and every moment of your day.

Your Grace Still Amazes Me


No comments:

Post a Comment